Netripper Futsal Club enters its fourth year as the fraternal sibling program of Pink Ladies Futsal Club. Open to boys ages 6-13, ‘Ripper players will experience immense technical improvement, quicker decision-making and speed of play, great success and great fun!
Training takes place on Thursday evenings with matches on Saturdays.
Netripper Futsal Club guarantees:
- professional director and coaching staff
- coach to player ratio 1:8
- players will climb several rungs of the development ladder
- modeling and mentoring by high school and college players
- family-like club environment and atmosphere
- tried and true yet always evolving curriculum and training methods
- more touches and individual instruction than any other team, program, camp or clinic
- more fun, more fun, more fun
If you join us, you will improve your technique, your decision-making, your speed of play and your fitness. And while becoming a much better player, you will have fun!
Netripper Junior Match Team Program
- boys | ages 7-13 years old
- 15 training sessions | Thu. 6-7:30 pm | Nashoba Brooks, Concord & Minuteman, Lexington
- 15 matches | Saturdays | Newton, Brookline, Concord, Lowell
- $455 new players | $416 returning players
Netripper Junior Training Program
- boys | ages 6-12 years old
- 13 training sessions | Thu. 6-7:30 pm | Nashoba Brooks, Concord & Minuteman, Lexington
- very limited space available
- $330 new players | $290 returning players
Netripper Senior Match Team Program
- not offered for 2013-14
We will soon be accepting registrations from interested respectful, hardworking players who wish to be part of the 2013-14 Netripper Futsal Club.
Available Spaces: 6
Available Spaces: 0