Summer. Sunshine. Warm weather.
Perfect for soccer. Perfect for something exciting and fun!
Coaches Jason Miller, Daniela De Sousa, Jeff Lamy and Soorena Farboodmanesh will bring their passion, creativity and experience to a new summer program — one designed to help female players ages 14-18 develop their skills in a fun, safe environment. The program will mix soccer, futsal and beach soccer, with training planned at multiple venues to take advantage of the cross-training, exciting aspects of the sibling sports.
At the end of the season, teams will showcase their skills competing at the Sand Soccer Boston tourney!
We will provide the highest quality training for the lowest cost. And it will be fun. Lots of fun!
While traditional “soccer” camps focus only on soccer and are usually only interested in the bottom line, our bottom line is the development and enjoyment of our players. And it won’t be just soccer as we will weave in a little futsal and a bunch of beach!
Registration is online, easy and ridiculously inexpensive.
- girls | ages 14-18 | 8th grade to 12th grade
- 10 training sessions | July 16 – Aug. 17 | Mondays in Westford | Wednesdays in Lexington | Sudbury & Concord too
- 1 a la carte tournament option | Boston beach soccer Aug. 18-19
- $25 discount for registrations completed by May 15
We hope you will join us for the exciting, new program! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Jason, Daniela, Jeff & Soorena
P.S. – Check out some beach soccer videos below or here:
* Although organized by three Pink Ladies coaches, this is not a Pink Ladies Futsal Club program. We are merely using the web site for information and enrollment.